The Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) provides direct support for restaurants hit hardest by the pandemic. It will supply up to $10M per restaurant group or $5M per individual restaurant.
The following food service and drinking establishments are eligible, including:
- Restaurant, Food Stand, Food Truck, Food Cart;
- Snack and Non-alcoholic Beverage Bar;
- Bar, Lounge, Saloon, Tavern;
- An Inn;
- Brewery, Brewpub, Microbrewery, Taproom, Tasting Room
- A licensed facility or premise of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample or purchase products;
- Other similar place of business in which the public or patrons assemble for the primary purpose of being served food or alcohol
*Onsite sales to the public must comprise of at least 33% of gross receipts*
The first 21 days of this program will prioritize veteran-, women-, and minority-owned businesses. If your business falls into one of these categories, we recommend preparing as soon as possible.
Get Assistance With RRF
Anyone considering applying is urged to start organizing their application.
The SBA has also partnered with several Point of Sale (POS) vendors; including Square, Toast, Clover, NCR Corporation (Aloha) to make it easier for restaurants to apply. Each POS partner will also provide support to the application experience, from building pre-packaged documentation, to one-on-one guidance.
While SBA encourages applicants to use the POS ecosystem, applicants without access to point-of-sale service providers can submit their applications electronically using the RRF award portal.